Editor’s Note: Go read all of the great material at Didacticmind.com.
In this week’s episode, I explore the fallout from Gina Carano’s cancellation by the Twatter mob and Disney, and offer up some thoughts about lessons that we can all learn from the process. I tell you how you can learn to stand firm in the face of madness, and how you can even profit off of the corporate greed and stupidity that drove the decision to fire Ms Carano in the first place. And I explain the importance of keeping your composure, building your own platforms, and seeking out your freedom, in order to minimise the damage that the Blue Checkmark Brigade can do to you in the process.
Protect Yourself From Big Tech
As I keep telling everyone with sense enough to listen, you MUST take steps to protect yourself from the Big Tech companies. Start here with this post. Here are the specific steps that you can take:
- Make sure that your web traffic is safe and protected from prying eyes using a VPN – click here to get a massive 81% OFF on a 24-month subscription with Surfshark, the best-value VPN client out there today;
- If you want something a bit simpler with fewer bells and whistles, subscribe to GooseVPN here;
Build Your Platform
- Get yourself a proper domain for your site or business with Namecheap;
- Put your site onto a shared hosting service using A2Hosting for the fastest, most secure, and stable hosting platform around – along with unlimited email accounts of unlimited size;
- Create beautiful websites with amazing, feature-rich content using Divi from Elegant Themes;
- SJWs Always Lie: Taking Down the Thought Police by OBADSDL(PBUH) Vox Day
- SJWs Always Double Down: Anticipating the Thought Police by OBADSDL(PBUH) Vox Day
- Corporate Cancer: How to Save Millions and Work Miracles by Curing Your Company by OBADSDL(PBUH) Vox Day
- Corporateland: Surviving Cubicle Warfare by Frank Cervi
- Reagan’s War: The Epic Story of his Forty Year Struggle and Final Triumph Over Communism by Peter Schweizer
- Hot Fuzz
- In the Face of Evil – Reagan’s War in Word and Deed
- Here’s a Midnight’s Edge video discussing the absolute clown car crash that was Queen Karen Kennedy’s cringeworthy Oscars video
- There are many videos featuring the endless clapping and adulation that made Stalin seem so beloved by his people, when in reality they were completely shit-scared of him – here’s one
I’m highly ignorant with respect to modern tech. HIGHLY. I can (or could, at one time) make a DOS or UNIX machine do anything. But I lost interest with the rise of widnoz 95. However, is not the TOR network the equivalent of a VPN?
And it’s free.